- Being at Port is intrinsically dull, but necessary. Switching to drawing two cards per Port turn accelerates getting to Sea, and switches emphasis to being at Sea.
- The proportion between food cards and other port cards is off -- need more food.
- There are too many crew cards -- limit to just original 6 crew members? Others in expansions?
- Open Water cards are super boring -- limit severely
- Needs Outgoing and Incoming placemat cards, or some other way of defining a space
- Needs a Treasure placemat card
- Sea card enemies are tough
- The Port food cards should have two purposes -- e.g. food and avoid Scurvy
- Shanghai card shouldn't be in base set?
Version 2 on the way -- see data below.